Core Benefits Enrollment
- Professional, Licensed Benefits Councilors
- One Consolidated Enrollment Application
- Tailored Educational Materials
- Continued Enrollment Support at Anniversary
Our Technology Solution
- Enrollment with Ease System
- Full Benefits Administration Capability
- Online Enrollment & Self Service Portals
- Enrollment Support with All Technology Platforms
- Flexible Commission Splits when Bundled with Group Benefits*
- Competitive Commission Sharing for Worksite-Only Enrollments**
- Producer Bonus and Leader’s Conference in Conjunction with Northeast Delta Dental
Key Enrollment Firm Statistics
- 93% of employees say they need someone to talk to for benefits information and enrollment assistance.
- 71% of employers feel their benefit communications are improved by working with an enrollment firm.
- 90% of employees who enroll 1-on-1 with an insurance representative express high levels of satisfaction with their enrollment
1. Professional Benefits Councilors, at no cost to the employer.
Provide employees with personal benefits consultations on a one on one basis with trained benefits exports. Our non-commissioned employee benefits consultants speak with each eligible employee, review options, and capture their elections.
2. Enhanced Education, an extension of HR.
Tailored messaging, directed by human resources. Enhanced education programs reduce the strain on HR during open enrollment. Our licensed benefits counselors are trained in both core and voluntary benefits, providing a holistic communication strategy.
3. Employee Access, across multiple locations.
The ability to reach variable hour employees, multi-state locations, and even overcome language barriers. One-to-one enrollment and call center support is also available.
4. Product Delivery, ensuring participation is met.
With improved education, employees are more satisfied with their overall benefits package, resulting in higher participation. Enrollment firms help prevent the risk of not meeting carrier participation requirements.
5 . A Repeatable Process, a multi-year strategy.
With any benefits package, continuity is the key to sustainable success. An enrollment firm will foster a repeatable, multi-year communication strategy, providing all future employees with an opportunity for education.
6 . Impactful Data, surveys and information gathering tools HR results.
Enrollment firms provide agnostic consultation for employees. Through our 25 years in the voluntary benefits arena, we have found that employees will share more information with an objective councilor. This can provide power data for HR when surveys and/or other data collection tools are delivered.
7 . Technology Solutions, delivering a “high tech – high touch” approach to benefits.
Our team can work with any technology platform, providing personalized onboarding for benefit administration and HRIS systems. We provide a streamlined technology solution for benefits onboarding, and can work with our technology partners to provide a full benefits administration system.